FOR THE WOMAN WHO IS EAGER TO EMBODY HER NEXT LEVEL
...and like a rising phoenix enter a bolder, more alluring brand phase.
Many entrepreneurs start with a simple, and sometimes not fully thought-out brand, in order to just get out there. I know I did too.
You may DIY your logo or your website. You might skip them all together. It becomes a journey of experimenting with a hodge podge of ideas, all with the goal of building the business.
This is great experience at the beginning when you are still experimenting with your message, services, and audience. You might even make some money along the way. But, there comes a point when your focus needs to shift from building a business to building a brand.
If you take the time to define a strong brand presence:
- You know exactly how to show up and connect with your tribe (plus you're crystal clear on who they are, not just speaking to the masses). Your message and visual presence compels them to want to get to know you more. (Ooh-la-la)
- You know what makes you different and can position yourself as the best option for your clients, standing out from others in your niche.
- Others see you as a professional and authority in your field, which makes them more likely to trust you and open doors to further opportunities. (Yes, please!)
Let's Express your Brand Magic
Your journey has probably been two steps forward one step back, struggling to grow your business. You're following all the "shoulds", yet not gaining the traction you expected.
I've been there -- signing up for courses, freebies, and group programs hoping for the one thing that will finally bring in a consistent income. Yet a strong brand is often overlooked as the way to attract more clients and charge higher prices.
Or maybe you have realized the role it plays in the story of your business, but you're too overwhelmed to establish an OMG-I-love-you-here-take-my-money kind of brand.
I get it. Doing it alone means it's easy to get stuck in our head, letting confusion and uncertainty lead us into inaction. So we stop showing up, expressing ourselves, and sharing our message.
But if you're not fully putting yourself out there (your true personality and voice), it's going to be difficult for potential clients to connect with you.
Having someone guide you through the branding process can help you take a step back and gain a broader perspective.
I'm here to act as a mirror and reflect back your own special blend of magic. All so we can authentically communicate to your dreamiest clients, how you're the one who can help transform their lives.
Let's clean up what isn't working. We'll work together to grow your brand in a way which honors your unique makeup and moves your business forward.
Working with me takes you...
- Frequently comparing yourself to other entrepreneurs who provide similar services
- Overwhelmed and stuck with a brand that feels disconnected, messy, and hard to define.
- Hiding because you think you (and your brand/website) are not good enough.
- Constantly in hustle mode looking for your next clients
- Embracing your own flow and who you are as the secret weapons to your success
- Able to clearly communicate what you're all about and the value you provide
- Confident enough to consistently stay visible, regularly reaching for bigger opportunities
- Booked out in advance with loyal fans who can't wait to work with you